Procedures for obtaining NSS Reports
- Copies of NSS Reports can be obtained from the Additional Director General, SDRD, NSSO, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Mahalanobis Bhawan, 164 G.L.Tagore Road, Calcutta-700108 on payment basis.
- Copies of NSS Reports can also be obtained from the Deputy Director General, CPD, NSSO, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Sardar Patel Bhawan, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 on payment basis.
- To obtain the report(s) a Demand Draft in favour of PAO, Ministry of Statistics and P.I., payable at Kolkata/ New Delhi, is to be sent to the above noted offices at Kolkata or New Delhi respectively.
- The cost of survey report (hard/ soft copy) includes the cost of media but are exclusive of collection costs
- Inland subscribers willing to obtain the report by post must send the postal charges at following rates in addition to the cost of the reports
- Speed Post Rs. 85 per copy
- Registered Post Rs. 30 per copy
- Subscribers from abroad will be intimated about the exact postal charges on receipt of their request for the NSS Report(s)
Obtaining data on payment
Validated unit level data relating to various survey rounds are available on CD-ROMS which can be obtained from the Deputy Director General, Computer Centre, M/O Statistics and PI, East Block No. 10 R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 by remitting the price along with packaging and postal charges as well as giving an undertaking duly signed in a specified format. The amount is to be remitted by way of demand draft drawn in favour of PAO, Ministry of Statistics & P.I., payable at New Delhi.