|Procedures for obtaining NSS Reports
- Copies of NSS Reports can be obtained from the Additional Director General, SDRD, NSSO, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Mahalanobis Bhawan, 164 G.L.Tagore Road, Calcutta-700108 on payment basis.
- Copies of NSS Reports can also be obtained from the Deputy Director General, CPD, NSSO, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Sardar Patel Bhawan, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 on payment basis.
- To obtain the report(s) a Demand Draft in favour of Pay & Accounts Officer, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, payable at Kolkata/ New Delhi, is to be sent to the above noted offices at Kolkata or New Delhi respectively.
- The cost of survey report (hard/ soft copy) includes the cost of media but are exclusive of collection costs
- Inland subscribers willing to obtain the report by post must send the postal charges at following rates in addition to the cost of the reports
- Speed Post Rs. 85 per copy
- Registered Post Rs. 30 per copy
- Subscribers from abroad will be intimated about the exact postal charges on receipt of their request for the NSS Report(s)