Jun 1, 2005
Project proposals are invited from interested research institutions/ academic universities/ non-profit organisations/ State Directorates of Economics and Statistics, etc. for financial support by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation for taking up methodological/ innovative projects/ case studies having relevance with the Official Statistical System of India. The broad categories of areas of studies are: -
- Methodological studies as suggested by the National Statistical Commission.
- Studies in the areas of Feminisation of Poverty, Health and Family Welfare, Education, Labour, Elderly and Disabled persons.
- Migration in the Metropolitan Cities.
- Filling up gender responsive data gaps needed for policy analysis.
- Development of Framework of Natural Resource Accounting for India based on SEEA-2003 through case studies.
- Case studies on environmental impact on health.
- Impact of slums/ poverty on environment
Detailed guidelines may be downloaded from MOSPI Site
Proposals complete in all respects should be sent within two months time after publication of this advertisement to the Director, Central Statistical Organisation, Social Statistics Division, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Sardar Patel Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001.